*Prize draw terms and conditions
1. Closing date for entries is 31 May 2019 at 11am.
2. The draw will be held on 3 June 2019 at 11am.
3. The winners will be announced on 10 June 2019. You can see details of the winning entry after this date at legalandgeneral.com/retirement/prizedraw
4. The winner will be picked at random from all the entries. The judges' decision is final.
5. All entrants must be over 18.
6. Employees or agents of Legal & General and their families and any other person acting in connection with this draw are ineligible to participate.
7. Only one entry per person, per household is permitted.
8. The competition is open to UK residents only.
9. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. By entering this competition, you are agreeing for Legal & General to share your details with Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP), who are acting as the third-party agent, booking the two-night stay for the winner on behalf of Legal & General. Only the information of the winner will be shared with MLP to be able to complete the booking. This will include the following information: full name, email and telephone number.
11. The prize is to be redeemed within 12 months of the winner receiving confirmation. There will be no restrictions on dates and locations, however, this is subject to hotel availability.
12. The prize is a two-night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay for two people including one spa treatment each at any Hand Picked Hotels in a classic room - handpickedhotels.co.uk
13. Bookings can only be made through MLP's concierge booking team. Any booking or enquiries made directly with a hotel will not be honoured.
14. Any extra nights' accommodation or room upgrades (e.g. to a Suite/Sea View) or to include additional guests are available subject to venue availability. If any of the above are requested to be added, this can be done at an additional cost to the winner to be paid directly to the hotel.
15. The winner is required to provide MLP with three potential venues and three potential dates. Be assured that MLP will endeavour to find availability at the winner's first option, however, this is subject to availability.
16. Legal & General reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
Legal & General Assurance Society Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 00166055 Registered office: One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA
We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. legalandgeneral.com/retirement